Want to master the art of Italian cooking? Now you can with these excellent collections of Italian recipes.
If you're like most people, Italian dishes rank high in your top 10 favorite foods.
But did you know that the “Italian” food that's so popular around the world is predominantly southern Italian cuisine, brought to other countries by the vast wave of Neapolitan and Sicilian immigrants who left Italy in the late 19th and early 20th centuries?
There's a whole world of Italian food that originates in the other 18 regions of this diverse country. Tuscan cuisine has become more popular in recent years, and there's a wide range of delectable specialties from every part of the Italian peninsula and the neighboring islands.
Now you can find 185 of the tastiest Italian recipes in one collection. It's called Delicious Italian Dishes, and it offers an amazing selection of recipes.
With this comprehensive guide to Italian cuisines, here's a short list of what you can accomplish in the kitchen:
- You can make wonderful sauces from Genoa, Naples and Rome.
- You can try the most popular soups from Lombardy (Milan), Tuscany, Venice, Rome and Naples.
- You can create tasty seafood dishes with recipes from Milan, Perugia and Florence, as well as the great coastal cities of Genoa, Naples, Venice and Livorno.
- You can prepare excellent beef dishes from Florence, Milan, Venice and the northern region of Piedmont.
In addition, you can also get creative with…
- Organ meat recipes from Rome, Lombardy, Genoa, Sorrento, Naples, and Piedmont
- Chicken recipes from Milan, Florence and Naples
- Vegetable dishes from Parma, Genoa, Milan and the northern Savoy region
- Pasta and rice specialties from Genoa, Florence, Rome and Lombardy
- Cake and sweets recipes from Livorno, Genoa and Siena
And those are just a few of the recipes featured in this collection.
[For a full list of the Table of Contents click here.]
Both of these Italian recipe collections are available in a digital format for immediate download. You'll need the Adobe Acrobat reader to open them, which is available free from www.adobe.com.
In addition, you get a second collection of Italian recipes as a free gift.
A Taste of Italy features 100 great recipes from a variety of locations.
From fried calamari and cannelloni to canoli and tiramisu, A Taste of Italy offers a selection of the most popular Italian dishes. Now you can have the best Italian recipes all in one place at the touch of a button.
If you'd like to master the art of authentic Italian cooking, you can download these two collections today for only
Click on the order link below to get yours now.